925 Silver clasp AA 7 – 8mm Multicolor Freshwater Pearl Necklace.
How to take good care of your Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- store your Pearl in a soft pouch, or wrap them in a soft cloth or linen.
- take off your Pearl Jewelry by grasping any metal part instead of the Pearl.
- have your Pearl Jewelry restrung yearly if worn often.
- wipe your Pearl with a soft cloth after wearing them.
- wear your Pearl with love, try to remember that Pearl Jewelry should be the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off.
- Do not:
- wear your Pearl when applying perfume, cosmetics or haircare products such as hairspray, these contain chemicals that will harm your Pearl.
- clean your Pearl with chemicals, detergents, bleaches, baking soda, or any other household cleaner.
- use an ultrasonic cleaner, or steam clean them.
- wear your Pearl when showering or swimming.
- wear your Pearl when exercising, try keeping them away from perspiration.
- use a toothbrush, scouring pad or any abrasive material to clean your Pearl, this can damage your Pearl.
- wear any rough fabrics as this fabric may damage the surface of your Pearl. The rule is: Be aware of what you wear.
- leave your Pearl close to any direct source of heat.
- store your Pearl loose next to other Jewelry in a Jewelry box, the Pearl may get scratched.
- store your Pearl in a safe or another place with a very dry environment; the “too” dry conditions may dry out your Pearl causing the Pearl to crack, small fractures may develop. Also do not store them in airtight plastic bags. Here the rule simply is: Pearls need a little moisture.